1) Driver's Age: Drivers must be at least 21 years old for A, B and C and at least 25 years for the remaining categories.
2) Drivers License: Drivers must hold Greek or international driver's license that is valid for at least one year.
3) Rental Period: The minimum rental period is one day (24 hours). Each additional hour is calculated by the fifth of the rental rate per day.
4) Fines: The tenant is responsible for fines and penalties of any violations during the rental period.
5) Gasoline: Unleaded only. Covered by the tenant.
6) Taxes: Local tax – 16% VAT added to the rental rates.
7) Pickup and Delivery: Free in the whole island. You can ask the service delivery / receipt to the airport and the port, and to your hotel.
8) Tenants are obliged to respect the rules of Highway Code (KDR).
9) Renters are responsible for any damage to the machine, tires and wheels.
10) If the dispute between the parties is the competent Greek Courts.